The Robert Paisola Foundation Salt Lake County Jail Booking Live Feed

Thursday, February 7, 2008

ASSAULT WITH INTENT TO COMMIT MAYHEM, RAPE, SODOMY in California - Robert Paisola Responds

Dear Mr. Paisola I am a registered sex offender. In 1993 I was charged with ASSAULT WITH INTENT TO COMMIT MAYHEM, RAPE, SODOMY in California (Penal Code 220). I was at a party with a bunch of friends (approx. 20). A lady (with whom I had sex with numerous times) was there (she was 19 I was 20) and we started making out in the bathroom of the house party. Her friend came in and the lady pushed me off of her and lied, she said I was trying to rape her. This was the first time I had ever been arrested as an adult and I was terrified while I was housed in the county jail system and going back and forth to court to defend myself.

What Can I do?

No comments: